Okay so I have gotten some comments and messages from people about a few things so I will clear it up here.
- The Font/Layout/colours apparently hurt my eyes/paragraphs are chunky/whatnot.
- So people have been saying that the font is too light. I have added an accessibility button on the right (the human thingo) which if you click, you can bold the text (Readable Font) and even make it bigger or smaller depending on your preferences so everyone is happy.
- The second thing is apparently the layout or colours or something hurts the eyes or something. (For me it seemed fine but maybe for others it hurt so I’m addressing the issue) I’m not too sure but there is also option for that with the new button. The grayscale one makes everything black and white and grey or something so thats all good. Also you can make it black and yellow for funsies or whatever. If it’s still hurting you’re eyes just leave a comment for the third option of finding a new theme
- The new theme also makes everything single spaced but there are button where we can jsut paste it as text and it will become double spaced. I’m lazy so the old ones will stay single spaced. Thats a problem due to the theme. Extremely sorry about that but new chapters will definetel be double spaced
- So in the end the new theme is the problem and we have 3 options. Go back to the old theme (which was okay but was not that good), stick with the new one (which has problems but I personally like) or go exploring once more for another theme. I will count up the total responses/comments in about a week or sth and we’ll go with majority. Of course the votes of Fan Gods, Patriarchs, and whatever higher than a pleb will be considered more as they’re not plebs:)
- Second major thing was ads. Around 75% used to not use adblock but now around 70% use adblock.
- I understand the reasons for using adblock mainly consist of: Lag due to Video Ads, Redirects, Popups, Eats up data like a hoe. However, now I’ve turned off video ads, there were never redirects and popups so there should be no reason to turn it off. However if there are other reasons why you’re using adblock please do tell me so I can address that issue as well.
- . I would really appreciate it if people start turning off adblock. I even added that adblock detector thing as I felt like it would work but it didn’t:/ I really appreciate those who turn off adblock and sincerely beg… I’m begging… readers to turn off adblock as I pay all the translators from the ad revenue and from my own pocket when ad revenue isn’t enough. So please, trust this site once and turn off adblock.
- Also people don’t like the new banner ads inbetween chapters so that’s out of the window. (However if no one complains about it on this page I’m leaving it there as I’m assuming everyones chill with it)
That’s all folks, enjoy reading and chilling